Samsung has a habit of refining designs at least once before switching to something entirely new. This was the case for the Galaxy S4 and S5, Galaxy S6 and S7, S8 and S9, and now the Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy Note 9. Most of these revisions have been sensible updates. Samsung has a track record of listening closely to consumers and tweaking things ever so slightly to keep these updates worth buying. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the most sensible revisions I’ve seen to date, and presents a lot of value for the consumer that wants it all. This is our full Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review.Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review notes: I’ve been using the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Project Fi’s network in the U.S. for 12 days. Our Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is running Android 8.1 Oreo and Samsung Experience version 9.5 on the July 1, 2018 security patch. We’ll refrain from adding review scores until we can put the device through our full suite of tests. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 used in this review were provided to Android Authority by Samsung.Show More Design Aesthetically, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is extremely similar to the… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: S-Pen makes all the difference
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is now available in new red and pink variants in the U.S.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ launched in India: Price, specs, offers and more
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G tops DxOMark ranking, beats Huawei P30 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launched at Rs 64,900
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars special edition launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t support all 3.5mm headphone adapters
- Huawei makes fun of Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ for ‘copying’ old P30 smartphone’s look
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and Galaxy Note 10: First impressions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ launched: What’s different
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review: In praise of incrementalism have 299 words, post on www.androidauthority.com at August 21, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.