Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese businesses have invested more than 279.6 million USD in projects abroad during the first seven months of 2018, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s Foreign Investment Agency (FIA). Of the figure, 238.33 million USD landed in 81 new projects while the remainder was pumped into 21 existing ones. In the reviewed period, finance and banking caught the most interest from the Vietnamese investors, accounting for 37.8 percent of their total investments, or 105.77 million USD. Enterprises from Vietnam have invested in 32 countries and territories from January to July. Among them, Laos lured the biggest share of the investment, with 84 million USD, representing 30 percent of the total. It was followed by Australia with 37.1 million USD, or 13.3 percent. Meanwhile, Vietnam’s foreign direct investment (FDI) soared 4.6 percent year on year to 22.94 billion USD in the first seven months of this year. Of the amount, fresh approvals increased 2.2 percent to 13.2 billion USD while investors added 4.95 billion USD to existing projects, equivalent to 84.2 percent of the same period last year. Foreign investors injected their capital into 17 sectors and areas. Manufacturing and processing continued… Read full this story
- Foreigners can get 10-year residence permit in Uzbekistan for investment of 3 mln USD
- Smart Way to Earn Profit - Investment in Condo Hotels
- Investments in Costa Rica - Not Exactly What You Think
- Corona Casino reports $13.04 million gross profit in six months
- Ljubljana Property Slovenia - A Property Hot Spot with Big Potential Gains
- Beach Properties In Cyprus - What Is Happening?
- Morocco Scales New Heights to Attract Property Investors
- Who Else Wants a Massive Internet Income Today?
- Namastrategy, A Long Term Strategy Based on Respect and Recognition
- Ancient Verses Contemporary History - McCain Style
Vietnam’s overseas investment totals 280 mln USD in 7 months have 274 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.