click to enlarge A judge in North Carolina has ordered a San Antonio man to pay his girlfriend’s ex-husband $8.8 million for ruining the marriage and the man’s business, according to The Herald-Sun. Superior Court Judge Orlando Hudson in Durham County, North Carolina ruled Francisco Huizar III, originally from San Antonio, to pay Keith King $2.2 million in compensatory damages and three times that in punitive damages. King is the owner of BMX Stunt Shows, which is exactly what it sounds like. Huizar will appeal the ruling. Part of his charges include alien of affection, which claims that he ruined the “genuine love and affection” between King and his ex-wife Danielle. Together, the Kings ran BMX Stunt Shows. His lawyer’s claimed that the affair cost him his revenue (which dropped by more than 50 percent in a two-year period) and an employee, aka Danielle. She claims that her marriage was toxic and already in jeopardy before meeting Huizar. After beginning the affair in 2015, Huizar and Danielle spent months traveling back and forth to meet, with Huizar renting hotel rooms less than a mile from the King home. Despite this, Danielle supposedly tried to make her marriage work a few… Read full this story
- Mistrial declared for San Antonio man accused of giving toddlers gonorrhea
- More Síclovía in San Antonio, please
- Fire union files petitions for San Antonio charter-amendment election
- 88-year-old killed in collision on U.S. 281 at far North Side San Antonio church
- San Antonio Zoo closing monkey habitat for renovation
- Police surround San Antonio motel after man barricades himself inside
- NWS: Massive temperature swing expected in San Antonio this weekend
- San Antonio driver opts for creative, possibly illegal was to move trampoline
- Brandon Paul loves spirit of San Antonio fans: 'Spurs everything!'
- San Antonio Good Samaritan reports five dogs were abandoned, not four, in viral video case
San Antonio Man Ordered to Pay Nearly $9 Million After Having an Affair have 303 words, post on www.sacurrent.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.