Lest you hoped that Trump experienced a fleeting brush with emotions this week when he admitted that family separation was terrible and blamed it on the Democrats and then put his jumbo-size president signature on an executive order halting the practice, saying he “didn’t like the sight or the feeling of families being separated,” and that he was coming to a “tough dilemma”–whether being strong means you don’t have any heart… NO! On Friday, he tweeted that the “We cannot allow our Country to be overrun by illegal immigrants as the Democrats tell their phony stories of sadness and grief, hoping it will help them in the elections.” According to a Quinnipiac poll, his voter base supports family separation by 55 percent. He then posted a video of stories from “Angel Families,” people who are grieving the loss of relatives killed by illegal aliens. The stories are horrible. The presentation as the truth about immigration is misleading. A recent study published by the Cato Institute found that in 2015, relative to population sizes, the criminal conviction rate for native-born Texans was nearly twice as high as that of illegal immigrants. NPR has run a full fact-check. The desired effect is brilliantly… Read full this story
- Donald Trump confirms CIA boss Mike Pompeo has met Kim Jong Un
- CIA head Mike Pompeo ‘met Kim Jong Un in secret North Korea visit’
- NUFC Q & A: On Ashley, protests, Benitez's budget and If Rafa Goes I Go
- Megan McKenna tells fan to ‘f**k off’ after split from ‘Muggy’ Mike Thalassitis
- What Mike Pompeo wants as he heads to North Korea
- Megan McKenna wows at Country Music Festival as proud boyfriend Mike Thalassitis films her from the crowd
- NUFC fans launch new 'Magpie Group' and tell Mike Ashley: 'Enough is enough'
- What to expect from Mike Pompeo's confirmation hearing
- The appointments of John Bolton and Mike Pompeo in the US bring us closer to war in the Middle East
- Mike Ruddock at 58: the moment I knew my Wales reign was over
The Week's Shittiest Tweet Goes to Mike Huckabee have 332 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at June 23, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.