The Queen will not get a word in edgeways when she meets Donald Trump, according to the former FBI director who was fired by the US President. James Comey suggested the monarch should not bother to extensively prepare topics for conversation for her meeting with Mr Trump because he “talks constantly” and will make it difficult for her to intervene. Mr Comey said conversations with the US President move from “thing to thing to thing” but always revolve around one central theme: Him. Mr Comey also said he hoped Mr Trump will be “afforded the welcome that’s appropriate for the American President” when he comes to the UK for a working visit on July 13. Mr Trump’s scheduled meeting with the Queen… Register or log in to view this and other Politics articles. It’s free and easy to do. Join regular debates with our journalists by commenting on articles Sign up to exclusive newsletters that give you the inside track on Westminster and Brexit Register Log in
- The nature of the men, Donald Trump and James Comey
- Penn Jillette Says He Heard Donald Trump Say 'Racially Insensitive Things'
- Donald Trump Says Robert Mueller Interview Could Be Perjury Trap
- Donald Trump Says You Need A Picture ID To Buy Groceries In America
- Donald Trump Saying 'N-Word' on Tape Could Increase Support From Followers: New York Times Columnist
- Donald Trump Says He'll Probably Meet Kim Jong Un Again to Convince North Korea to Give up Nuclear Weapons
- Steve Bannon Breaks With Donald Trump, Says Robert Mueller is a 'Good Man'
- Donald Trump says White House lawyer not a 'RAT' after NY Times report
- Donald Trump Says Son's Trump Tower Meeting Was To Get Clinton Dirt But 'Totally Legal'
- Donald Trump Says Son's Meeting With Russians Was To Get Clinton Dirt But 'Totally Legal'
The Queen won't get a word in edgeways when she meets Donald Trump, says James Comey have 306 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.