Apple released its first iOS 12 beta earlier this week, and so begins a long summer of waiting as we see Apple’s final release take shape. If it stays true to form, the company will likely release updated betas every other week with bug fixes and other refinements. As for new features, Apple is undoubtedly saving some surprises for its big iPhone event in September; each year, Apple holds a few things back from its beta software so as to not let slip any details surrounding the new iPhone models that will debut later in the year. For the most part, however, what you see in the iOS 12 beta is what the public will get come September when the final version of iOS 12 is released to the public. There is precious little question that overall, iOS 12 is a boring update. It had to be. Apple’s current iOS 11 software is still in a state where it’s actually holding devices back from realizing their full potential. I wrote about it earlier this week, but in a nutshell: Apple’s latest iPhones are the most powerful smartphones on the planet, and yet new Android phones like the OnePlus 6 and… Read full this story
- Apple invents new iPhone feature that lets you EDIT texts you’ve already sent
- The best Apple iPhone deals for May 2020
- Spike Lee Once Again Pledges His Love for New York City With New Short Film
- New iPhone 12 release date, leaks, price, news and everything you need to know
- The Best Wired Charging Stands to Recharge Your iPhone, iPad, AirPods, or Android
- Amazing new iPhone SE deal includes 22GB data and FREE Apple AirPods for £26 a month
- Slack updates iOS and Android apps with new navigation features
- Google is testing this iPhone feature for its RCS Messages app
- Google adds new photo features to Messages as the app hits 1 billion installs
- Is Nest's new Nest Aware pricing actually a better deal?
I love the best new iPhone feature in iOS 12, but Android is still better have 315 words, post on bgr.com at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.