A woman and baby died in a plunge inside a 29-story midtown hotel Friday morning, and both were pronounced dead at the scene, law enforcement sources familiar with the case tell News 4. The circumstances remain under investigation but sources say the woman jumped. It wasn’t clear if she was holding the baby, believed to be 6 to 8 months old, in the leap at the boutique Gotham Hotel on 46th Street near Fifth Avenue. The scene was closed off after the deadly plunge around 8:30 a.m. Authorities are investigating the relationship between woman and baby. No additional information was immediately available. Top News Photos: Deadly School Bus Crash Kills 2 in NJ Seth Wenig/AP Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytime Download the App Available for IOS and Android Follow NBC New YorkTwitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Mum who delayed Covid vaccine as she was breastfeeding baby dies from the virus
- Northamptonshire reviews show parents were drunk when babies died
- Washington woman found 'beaten to death' in Cancun hotel room during vacation; boyfriend arrested
- Woman, 33, dies after being found fatally injured at home as female and three men arrested on suspicion of murder
- Teddy's story: Youngest ever organ donor saved a stranger's life just moments after being born
- The woman with HIV helping others have a 'good death'
- The Great ‘West Side Story’ Debate
- 20 dead, hostages rescued as Burkina Faso hotel siege rages
- Interview With a Woman Who Had an Abortion at 32 Weeks
- When is Tristan Thompson’s third baby due?
Woman, Baby Die in Plunge at 29-Story Midtown Hotel, Sources Say have 242 words, post on www.nbcnewyork.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.