The Company expands the scope of its patent litigation against Apple, Inc. BELLEVUE, Wash., May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, “Company”) (OTCQB:VPLM) has filed a second patent infringement lawsuit against Apple, Inc. in U.S. District Court (Nevada), based on four additional patents granted by the U.S. Patent Office, namely, U.S. Patent No. 9,537,762, U.S. Patent No. 9,813,330, U.S. Patent No. 9,826,002, and U.S. Patent No. 9,948,549, each belonging to the Company’s “RBR” patent family, which relates to various aspects of routing, billing and/or rating of network-based communications. This latest legal action is separate and independent from the previously filed ongoing lawsuit against Apple. /EIN News/ — In 2016, the Company sued Apple, AT&T, Twitter and Verizon for patent infringement based on its U.S. Patents 8,542,815 and 9,179,005. Even as the original litigation is proceeding, these four new patents are being asserted against specific communication features provided by Apple products and services including Apple’s iMessage® and Facetime® services operating with Apple devices such as iPhone®, iPad® and Mac® computers. The lawsuit asserts that Apple systems, processes and devices, using Voip-Pal’s patented technologies, conduct voice/audio, video and/or messaging communications with other communication devices by relying on attributes associated with… Read full this story
- Apple may have a solution for that annoying crease on folding devices
- Verizon CEO calls Huawei’s 173-page lawsuit a ‘PR stunt’
- U.S. appeals court denies Apple bid for rehearing in VirnetX patent case
- Huawei sues Verizon for alleged patent infringement
- Apple and HTC reach a sudden patent peace, but at what cost?
- Kim Kardashian Settles Lawsuit Over Infamous Vampire Facial
- Apple patent reveals foldable device with innovative hinge mechanism
- HTC feeling Apple’s fury over smartphone patents
- Apple to appeal five-year-long patent battle after $439.7 million loss
- Apple has been ordered to pay VirnetX $302.4 million in patent lawsuit
Voip-Pal Files a Second Lawsuit Against Apple for Infringement of Four New Patents have 302 words, post on world.einnews.com at May 29, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.