BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Newsletter Signup Sports By Abhinav Kini 05/05/18 AT 6:01 AM Former professional tennis player Robin Soderling does not expect to see Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic playing for much longer.Nadal is experiencing a career resurgence since the start of 2017 as he ended last year with a record 10th French Open crown, a third US Open, an overall six titles and finished his season as the number one ranked player in the world for the first time since 2013.Despite injuries making up most of his 2018, the Spaniard returned in time for the clay-court season where he is dominating like last year, having won titles at the Monte-Carlo Masters and the Barcelona Open so far, and is expected to win an 11th French Open as well.Meanwhile, Djokovic is looking for his own career resurgence as the former world No. 1 has struggled since the start of 2017 with poor performances and injuries.Having recently exited Monte-Carlo and Barcelona, his first events since an elbow surgery in February, the Serbian will take on Kei Nishikori in his opening round match in the Madrid Open on Sunday as he looks to get back to the form that saw him win 11 of… Read full this story
- Rafael Nadal News: Top-Ranked Star Returns After Long Injury Absence, Faces Zverev On Sunday
- Rafael Nadal: Federer, Djokovic And My Era’s Dominance Unlikely To Be Emulated
- Novak Djokovic Cannot Challenge Rafael Nadal At The French Open: Mark Petchey
- Tennis 'In A Transition Period' From Nadal, Federer, Djokovic, Murray Days
- Rafael Nadal Thinks Novak Djokovic Is Toughest Opponent On Clay
- Rafael Nadal Says Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic Had 'Special Talent' To Excel
- Rafael Nadal’s Uncle To Coach Novak Djokovic? Toni Nadal Addresses Possibility
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal's Shot Variety Separates Them From Djokovic, Murray: Zverev
- Is it the beginning of the end for Rafael Nadal?
- Novak Djokovic Keen To Follow Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal Example
Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Retirements? Duo Not Expected To 'Play Long' have 310 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.