Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Police think they have a serial killer of young girls as they look for remains of 12-year-old missing since 1979 One Michigan city’s police chief says there’s ‘no question’ that at least one additional girl was buried at the site where a teen’s remains were found a decade ago. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Nation’s Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs USA Today Network Aleanna Siacon and Hasan Dudar, Detroit Free Press Published 6:56 p.m. ET May 9, 2018 | Updated 6:57 p.m. ET May 9, 2018 CLOSE Among the possible victims is 12-year-old Kimberly King of Warren, who disappeared in 1979. Wochit CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE MACOMB TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A second murdered girl is buried at a wooded site where the remains of a teen were uncovered 10 years ago — “no question” — said the head of the police department where the preteen was reported missing nearly 40 years ago…. Read full this story
- Pittsburgh Police Searching For Missing 12-Year Old Girl
- 12-year-old girl dies from coronavirus in Belgium: "An emotionally difficult moment"
- A 12-Year-Old Girl Was Found Brutally Murdered in Va. Woods in 1972 — and Case Was Just Solved
- 12-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Is Stranded in Africa and Unable to Reunite with Her Family Due to Trump's Immigration Ban
- Charlie Sheen Shares Rare Photo of 12-Year-Old Daughter Sam
- How Mari Gilbert - who lost a child to Long Island serial killer and inspired Netflix biopic Lost Girls - was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher six years later by her other daughter
- 'I fell in love with him from day one and just didn't think he could do these things': Ted Bundy's long-term girlfriend and her daughter speak about living with the serial killer in new Amazon docuseries
- Accused Claremont serial killer's car and uniform had fibres matching those found on bodies, court told
- Convicted serial killer known as the 'Grim Sleeper' found dead in prison cell
- Serial Killer Dubbed Grim Sleeper Dies In California Prison
Police think they have a serial killer of young girls as they look for remains of 12-year-old missing since 1979 have 366 words, post on www.usatoday.com at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.