New Delhi: Paytm Mall, owned by Paytm Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd recently announced the launch of its connected Point of Sale (PoS) solution for retail stores, empowering shopkeepers to manage their offline and online customers. The company has forayed into a strategic partnership with Asus India to implement this connected PoS solution at ASUS retail stores. The platform will subsequently expand its offering to other brands and retail stores. Paytm Mall has also unveiled the exclusive online launch of Vivobook X507 on its platform, available through Asus offline retail stores. Furthermore, the company would be enabling Asus offline stores with its innovative “Digital Experience Zone” and Paytm Mall QR, encouraging customers to order ASUS products from within the store. “We are excited to partner with Asus for the exclusive launch of Asus VivoBook X507 range on Paytm Mall and through Asus partnered offline stores. In our country, up to 80 percent of offline retail stores do not have the necessary technology to manage their inventory and are not equipped to join the online commerce revolution. Our Offline-to-Online (O2O) model is deeply in sync with what the offline shopkeepers need and hence we are offering a unified solution, Paytm Mall PoS…. Read full this story
- Phunware and data.world Announce Strategic Partnership
- Google forges 10-year strategic partnership with the Mayo Clinic
- Google Cloud announces new partnerships, expanded global footprint
- Microsoft-Adobe's amazing partnership: Creating a new category?
- DataStax expands partnership with VMware to support hybrid cloud
- Box announces new activity stream for content management
- Asus partners with Quantumcloud to let your idle graphics card mine cryptocurrency
- Lenovo, NetApp forge data center partnership, joint venture in China
- Google pulls out of Yahoo advertising partnership
- CES 2019: Dell announces the Inspiron 7000, updates Alienware devices
Paytm Mall announces strategic partnership with Asus have 280 words, post on www.deccanchronicle.com at May 3, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.