By City News Service | PUBLISHED: May 4, 2018 at 12:19 pm | UPDATED: May 4, 2018 at 12:19 pm STEVENSON RANCH — A student allegedly stabbed a fellow classmate today in a Stevenson Ranch elementary school classroom, and other students intervened and stopped the attack, a sheriff’s official said. The stabbing occurred about 8 a.m. at Pico Canyon Elementary at 25255 Pico Canyon Road. The injured sixth-grader, who is 12 years old, was taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries, according to the sheriff’s department. The other boy, also 12, was detained for questioning. The students got in to a fight in a classroom, and one of them pulled out a knife, a sheriff’s spokesman told ABC7. He described the victim’s injuries as “a couple puncture marks” that were “not life-threatening.” He said fellow students pulled the victim away and stopped the attack. The school district was bringing in counselors to talk to students as needed.
- An 11-Year-Old And A 14-Year-Old Were Killed In An Elementary School Parking Lot
- In a first, Manipur board approves application of 12 years old to appear in class X board exams
- Devastated parents says their 12-year-old special-needs daughter was driven to suicide by relentless bullying and physical abuse at the hands of cheerleaders and football players at her middle school
- The boy who DIVORCED his parents: 20 years after 12-year-old legally split from his family, he reveals how he regrets never reconciling with his mother before she died
- Inspiring! This data scientist is only 12 years old
- 17-year-old girl stabbed to death in Migori
- Horrific testimony from 12-year-old girl in Mississippi mental health facility leads to arrest of three men and two women who 'repeatedly raped, abused and starved her from the age of FOUR'
- Laredo man accused of sexual assault of 12-year-old out on bond
- Chandigarh: Two days on, no FIR lodged over 12-year-old boy’s death at PGIMER
- NYPD special victims detective, 37, who monitors sex offenders is arrested for sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl who was babysitting his child
One 12-year-old allegedly stabs another at Stevenson Ranch elementary school have 321 words, post on www.dailynews.com at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.