Idea has announced exclusive offers on the upcoming flagship OnePlus 6. Idea has announced exclusive offers on the upcoming flagship OnePlus 6. Idea Cellular today announced its partnership with OnePlus to offer exclusive benefits to its customers on the flagship smartphone OnePlus 6, set to be launched in India on May 17, 2018. Through this association, Idea postpaid customers will get cashback of Rs 2,000 (in the form of a discount of Rs 100/month for 20 billing cycles), coupled with 10 GB/month additional data for 20 months on the Nirvana 499 Plan. As per Idea, this offer will effectually benefit the customers of the upcoming OnePlus 6 smartphone by reducing the monthly rental to Rs 399. The plan also covers device security for 4 Months along with a free subscription to Digital Idea content services including music, movies and games. Idea prepaid customers will get up to additional 370GB data (1.1GB additional data/day on recharge of Rs 199 recharge with a validity of 28 days) on 12 continuous recharge cycles. This is the third time that Idea and OnePlus have entered into an association to offer exclusive benefits to Idea customers on the OnePlus cult smartphone. Also read: Vivo Announces… Read full this story
- Wolves in the Sheep's Clothing of a Partner
- Top 5 Mortgage Questions Among Home Buyers
- Small Online Business Ideas - Choose a Business Model That Offers Reoccurring Commission
- The Purpose of Exclusivity Agreements
- Effectively Recruiting Channel Sales Partners
- First Time Home Buyer Grants - How Will I Get Federal Grant to Buy a Dream Home For the First Time?
- Ideas to Add Some Fun to Your Fitness Program
- Reversing the Risks For Your Clients and Partners (Part 1)
- BE Exclusive: ‘Living it up,’ says, SonyLIV as it takes a regional dive; the video OTT platform enters new market
- Massage Marketing Ideas For Building a Solid Massage Therapy Practice
Idea, OnePlus Partner to Offer Exclusive Benefits to OnePlus 6 Buyers have 289 words, post on www.news18.com at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.