Flipkart’s Big Shopping Days sale is around the corner and to counter it, Amazon has announced its own Summer Sale this month. To nobody’s surprise, the Amazon sale will go on from May 13 to May 16, the same four days as Flipkart’s sale. Under the sale, Amazon will offer numerous deals on mobile phones, consumer electronics, fashion, large appliances, TVs, sports, fitness and more. And as has become the staple for e-commerce sales, customers in Amazon sale will get cashbacks, no-cost EMIs, and exchange discounts. There will be over 1,000 brands and 40,000 deals in the sale, the company says. Amazon sale deals on mobiles In the Amazon sale, mobile phone offers will be aplenty. There will be discounts of up to 35 percent on smartphones, Honor 7X discount highlighted by the e-commerce brand. The Nokia 7 Plus will come with offers worth up to Rs. 10,000, while Realme 1 will become available for the first time as part of the sale. We will find out more about the discounts and offers in the sale as the Amazon sale draws closer. App-only discounts will go live from 8pm to midnight during the four-day sale, and select buyers who shop… Read full this story
- Amazon Launches a Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on Some Big Games and Movies
- Amazon outdoors sale takes 50% off the Coleman Elite Montana Tent for Prime Day
- Want to shop at Brand Factory's 'free shopping' days? Pay cover charge of Rs 100-250
- The best cheap Amazon Kindle sale prices and deals for Black Friday 2019
- Amazon, Flipkart Diwali sale begins: Here's what's up for grabs
- Amazon Prime Day UK - what we learned for 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 in the US: what did the best deals of 2019 tell us?
- Online shoppers, don’t fall for this ‘Amazon locked’ scam
- Flipkart Big Billion Days: Here are some offers before the sale ends on October 4
- Amazon to deliver by drone? Don't believe the hype
Amazon Summer Sale Announced to Take on Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale have 314 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at May 9, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.