A whistleblower within waste management company EnviroServ is said to have turned on his bosses and spilled the beans on alleged dirty tricks the company has used in its fight with Hillcrest residents over a “big stink” coming from its landfill site in the area. The company, while not denying that the emails may emanate from the now former senior employee, has “categorically” denied all of his allegations. Upper Highway Air (UHA), the activist group leading the charge against what it claims is a noxious and health-threatening smell, has filed the documents from the whistleblower in the KwaZulu-Natal High Court in Durban. These same emails and documents were recently used as one of the reasons by which the Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) secured a warrant against the company through which computers and data was seized. EnviroServ spokesperson Thabiso Taaka said the “tip-offs” were unsubstantiated, false and malicious. This was particularly so in the claim that the company had amended certain technical reports “to create a more favourable report” about conditions at the landfill site. “We believe the raid was unlawful and will be challenging this in court. The DEA has been informed of this and has agreed that it… Read full this story
- Cruz Says Rubio's 'Dirty Tricks' Claim Shows His 'Campaign Is Flailing'
- Carson Bashes Cruz for Dirty Tricks: 'Never a More Tainted Victory'
- Waste Management Phoenix Open fan guide
- Waste Management Phoenix Open fan guide 2017
- Getting to the Waste Management Phoenix Open 2017: Parking, shuttles, party buses
- 'The Highest Level of Integrity': Cruz Hits Back on 'Dirty Tricks' Accusations
- Waste Management’s Long Island City facility to expand, move garbage by rail
- Residents sue Waste Management over Tullytown landfill in Pennsylvania
- Waste Management set to start delivery of new single-stream recycling carts this month in Reno
- Waste Management sells D.M. recycling plant
Whistleblower spills the beans on alleged dirty tricks used by waste management company have 309 words, post on www.news24.com at April 20, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.