BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Newsletter Signup Sports By Abhinav Kini 04/21/18 AT 3:25 AM World No. 1 Rafael Nadal gave insight into Andy Murray’s mindset as the latter continues his ongoing recovery from a hip injury.Nadal is currently in action at the Monte-Carlo Masters as he advanced to the semifinals following a dominant 6-0, 6-2 win over young prospect Dominic Thiem on Friday.Following the win, which sets up a meeting with Grigor Dimitrov in the last four on Saturday, Nadal revealed conversations he had with Murray earlier this month, when asked if the top players ever exchange information about injury recovery.Murray started 2017 as the top-ranked player in the world but injuries and poor performances saw him eventually surrender his ranking to Nadal with the Briton last featuring at Wimbledon following a quarterfinal loss to American Sam Querrey in July last year.Murray proceeded to take time off from the sport to recover from a hip injury and was expected to return at the Australian Open in January this year only to pull out. Rafael Nadal revealed conversations with Andy Murray earlier this month regarding injuries. Pictured: Andy Murray of Great Britain holds the winner’s trophy with runner-up Rafael Nadal of Spain in the… Read full this story
- Roger Federer opens up his Andy Murray injury fears and looks ahead to ATP Cup battle
- Andy Murray gives update on rehabilitation after 'tough year'
- Andy Murray must not rule out a third Wimbledon title – providing he shakes off hip injury, says John McEnroe
- Andy Murray can be great again says tennis legend John McEnroe
- Rafael Nadal provides update on recovery from hand injury after Shanghai Masters pull out
- Andy Murray to make Grand Slam singles comeback at Australian Open
- Rafael Nadal ends his season early as he undergoes ankle surgery and targets a return to court in 2019
- Andy Murray to make grand slam return at Australian Open
- Novak Djokovic or Rafael Nadal for No. 1, what shape is Simona Halep in? The 2018 questions that still need answering
- Andy Murray making plans for new tennis season after stepping up fitness work
Rafael Nadal Reveals Conversations With Andy Murray Over Injury Recovery have 339 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at April 21, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.