“My interest with everything to do with the supernatural and paranormal began when I was a teenager,” explains Victoria Zasikowski, 44, from her home in Cardiff. Ms Zasikowski’s mother had a broad collection of tomes on the family bookshelf about different esoteric topics that the teenager would pick up and read. The books on some of the more occult subjects piqued her interest more than boring reference books or histories and Ms Zasikowski began delving deeper into the area. When she was 18, she began reading tarot cards and learning more about astrology, magic, philosophy and occult religions. “The interest just kept gathering speed over the years and I kept branching out into different things, one of which was spell casting,” she says. Now she’s taken the hobby and made it a profession. Since 2012, she’s been casting spells for money online, helping people with marriage and cash problems through a remote service. Read more Johnny Fox: American magician and sword-swallower Paul Daniels: Magician and presenter who attracted up to 17m viewers Paul Daniel’s eleven most memorable and controversial quotes A single cast spell will set back the lovelorn or the unlucky Lotto players £15, while purchasers can increase the… Read full this story
- Cash-strapped Pakistan, IMF agree to extend stalled bailout package, increase loan size to $8 billion - Times of India
- Cash-strapped Pakistan gets $8 bn in financial support from Saudi Arabia
- Trigonometry BBC cast: Who is in the cast of Trigonometry?
- Universal Credit to PIP: 11 DWP benefits if you're struggling with the cost of living
- Britain’s Got Talent 2022 latest: Fans claim to have ‘exposed’ the witch as act sees judges FURIOUSLY storm off
- How you can get up to £150 FREE cash – and it takes just minutes
- BP profits DOUBLE to £5billion as energy and petrol prices trigger cost of living crisis
- Keeping Up With The Aristocrats: everything you need to know - cast, synopsis, more
- New FREE cash deal could see £170 land in your bank account – here’s how to claim
- I was on Universal Credit & struggled to make ends meet – now I earn seven-figure salary thanks to £4k charity loan
Meet the witch making a living casting spells for the lovelorn and cash-strapped have 345 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.