caption Tesla CEO Elon Musk source VCG/Getty Images Elon Musk reportedly sent Tesla employees a memo, pledging a big push towards productivity as it gets production of its Model 3 car back on track. To that end, Musk apparently gave employees some of his personal productivity tricks – including a call for common sense, and his blessing to walk out of a meeting if it’s not valuable. Jalopnik got its hands on a letter from Elon Musk to his employees at Tesla Motors, in which he lays out a plan to get production of its Model 3 electric car back on track by embracing a 24/7 shift schedule, while also urging workers to keep pushing towards greater productivity. To that end, Musk includes several of his own personal productivity tips. For instance: “Walk out of a meeting or drop off a call as soon as it is obvious you aren’t adding value. It is not rude to leave, it is rude to make someone stay and waste their time,” Musk writes. Or: “In general, always pick common sense as your guide. If following a ‘company rule’ is obviously ridiculous in a particular situation, such that it would make for a… Read full this story
- Elon Musk busts some moves at new Giga Berlin Tesla factory | Digital Trends
- Elon Musk was bullied and 'knocked unconscious' as SpaceX CEO faced 'tough upbringing'
- Twitter’s New CEO Gets His First Public Challenge: Elon Musk
- Suddenly, Tesla's Elon Musk is Twitter's biggest stakeholder
- WSJ: Elon Musk's Love Affair with Communist China Creates 'Unease' in Washington
- Billionaires Elon Musk And Michel Saylor: Dump The Dollar And Buy Physical Things
- Elon Musk awkwardly dad dances as he hands out Tesla’s first German-made cars
- 'Tesla bankrupt': Elon Musk tweet makes annual comeback on April 1
- Elon Musk buys 9.2% stake in Twitter, making him the largest shareholder
- Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Stake in Twitter
Elon Musk reportedly tells Tesla employees that they should just leave meetings or hang up the phone if it’s not productive have 306 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at March 20, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.