A good laptop has to perform a number of different functions. It needs to be portable, have a good battery life and a decent screen. But it also needs to have enough power under the hood for practical applications – otherwise you’d just be using a tablet. Laptops are primarily work machines, but it’s also nice to be able to enjoy a game or a movie from time to time. It’s also important to choose a computer that will be able to last you for some time. Most of us only replace our laptops every four or five years – so you’re going to want something that stays useful long after your smartphone contract has expired. Unfortunately for the non tech-savvy, there are a multitude of choices out there that can be extremely confusing. That’s why we’ve rounded up the top ten choices worth your consideration for 2018. Whatever your budget and your needs, you’ll find something worth considering in the list below. 1. Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar – £2,699 Apple’s all-powerful MacBook Pro is the daddy of the laptop scene and will set you back an astonishing £2,699 for the top-spec version that comes with the Touch… Read full this story
- Best laptop stands for Apple MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
- Best desktop Mac
- Best iPad for gaming 2020
- Best Mac buying guide 2021
- Best iPad for students 2020
- Best virtual machine software for Mac 2021
- Best time to buy Mac or MacBook: Should I buy new Mac now?
- Best DVD & Blu-ray drives for Mac
- Best iMac deals: top offers March 2021
- Best MacBook Air deals: top offers March 2021
Best laptops in 2018 have 265 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.