Samsung took a major leap last year with the launch of the Galaxy S8 series as it introduced a new design and look for the company’s Galaxy S series. The same was seen with Apple’s iPhone X and iPhone 8 smartphones which also brought in radical changes in design and technology. With the new Galaxy S9 series, Samsung, as expected did not bring in any radical change but instead worked on improving the important bits. Samsung Galaxy S9’s most of the new features are incremental in nature, but it doesn’t mean the phones are behind the curve. Samsung Galaxy S9 takes the mantle from S8 to deliver significant improvements in camera capabilities and under the hood performance upgrades. We have been using Galaxy S9’s elder sibling Galaxy S9+ as our primary smartphone for roughly two weeks. Here are key takeaways.Design, displaySamsung Galaxy S9+ looks very similar to the older Galaxy S8+. Featuring glass back and front, the phone has metallic side frames. Dual curved edges fluidly merge with the overall ergonomic. A premium build ensures that the Galaxy S9+ looks highly sophisticated and very pretty.The front has a bright Super AMOLED display that is edge to… Read full this story
- How to change the wallpaper, screensaver, and theme on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy deals for July 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 review
- How to sell your Samsung Galaxy phone to get the best price
- Microsoft and Samsung step up partnership ahead of August 7 Unpacked event
- American Express Gold card review: The perfect card for groceries
Samsung Galaxy S9 review: The best an Android smartphone can offer have 261 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 18, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.