yhwhshua.lamooreMar 31, 2018, 6:43 PM I have a lenovo ThinkCentre M93p with 16gb of ram and of course an i7 4790, I would like to know whether the cpu bottlenecks the GTX 1080 at 1080p, if so, I hypothesize that it may not at 1440p and/or 4k, since when the resolution becomes higher, most games become more gpu bound, which in theory should level out any bottleneck, if any. Any thoughts and/or previous builds that can compare to this situation? Should i buy the 1080, or should i go back one, to the 1070?
- Put the Port Adelaide back in the Power
- Fined by FIFA, Mexico Tries, Again, to Banish a Homophobic Chant by Its Fans
- NBA Summer Power Rankings: Warriors still on top, but Lakers, Raptors climbing
- NBA Power Rankings: Toronto, Denver start fast, race to top
- Leicester held by Burnley on emotional return to King Power Stadium
- G’day mate: Will Power wins first career Indy 500, Penske’s 17th Brickyard triumph
- Will Power wins first career Indy 500; Team Penske’s 17th triumph at Brickyard
- Hawthorn to control the Power surges
- Ilkay Gundogan BOOED by Germany fans ahead of World Cup after Recep Erdogan praise
- WATCH: Friends help blind, deaf Brazilian fan celebrate Coutinho goal during World Cup
Is the i7 4790(no k) powerful enough for the GTX 1080(single fan) at 1080p? 1440p? and 4k? have 209 words, post on www.tomshardware.co.uk at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.