WWE may have just revealed a huge stipulation for this championship match! News 28 Mar 2018, 21:31 IST Over the past hour, several fans have taken to social media saying that WWE accidentally announced that the SmackDown Tag Team Championships Match at WrestleMania will be a TLC match – although they have since removed the post.At WrestleMania, SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos will have their first ever match on the WrestleMania main card when they defend their Championships against the Bludgeon Brothers and The New Day. Given that three teams will contest for the titles, and with the Dudley Boyz being inducted into the Hall of Fame two nights removed, there’s been a lot of speculation that the match may indeed be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.Well, it looks like that speculation may soon be confirmed as fans have taken to social media and forums to say they spotted on the WWE app that the match was being advertised as a TLC Triple Threat Match.Someone on reddit said that WWE App announced that the 3 Way match for the SD Tag Titles was now a TLC match. And the news got deleted son after. MY GOD, THE SMACKDOWN… Read full this story
- Dog Bites Man, Who Happens To Be WWE's Shinsuke Nakamura
- WWE's Ronda Rousey experiment continues to pay off
- Adam ‘Hangman’ Page: ‘Murder’ and success outside of WWE
- WWE Creative needs to find an edge
- Trump is modelling his diplomatic dealings with North Korea on the wrestling matches he once backed
- When will Braun cash in on Brock Lesnar for WWE title? Tonight?
- John Cena's salary revealed
- Piledriver: More matches added for WWE 'Extreme Rules' pay-per-view
- Kane Is Back In The Mix In WWE...While Running For Mayor At Home
- I'd be offended if a guy went easy on me, reveals Northern Ireland's only female wrestler as she prepares to defend title
From the WWE Rumor Mill: WWE accidentally reveals TLC match at WrestleMania have 306 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.