February half term makes for a very welcome break to recover from the January blues and that back-to-school feeling. However for parents it also means a week to fill with activities to keep the kids entertained, which can take its toll on your budget – especially after the festive season and January sales. The good news is that you won’t need to dig deep into those pockets for a fun-filled family day out. In fact, there are plenty of brilliant special activities and events taking place across the UK to suit every budget – it’s just a case of finding the right one for your family. To give you a helping hand, we’ve rounded up the top 30 things to do this February half term from top activities to brilliant family days out, all across the UK. Check out our top picks below… 1. Gulliver Theme parks While it may feel like a theme park is best for a sunny day, what’s great about the Gulliver parks is that there are plenty of indoor attractions that kids can enjoy if the British weather lets you down such as the NERF Zone, Roller Zone and Splash Zone. And if it is… Read full this story
- Best May half term holiday deals for the UK from £129 per stay
- Covid updates RECAP: Exams in England scrapped with schools to be shut until half term
- Jersey travel guide including the best things to see and do and the top cheap hotels
- Have some half-term fun with meals the kids can get stuck into
- Inside Kate Ferdinand’s ‘sweet filled’ half term with baby Cree and Rio Ferdinand’s kids
- How bold thinkers are disrupting the future of long-term care
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas 2021: The best gifts for dad including personalised, DIY, fun gifts and more
- Best Suncream For Kids To Use This Summer Including NIVEA, Child’s Farm And More
- Cheap Mexico holidays guide from top travel tips to best websites for deals
- Staying at home during Covid-19 outbreak: How to plan activities with your kids, and take 'sanity breaks'
Things to do this February half term - 30 ideas for the kids including cheap days out for the whole family have 338 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 14, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.