Black Panther’s global take is now more than $700 million 0SHARES Share Tweet Email Cast member Chadwick Boseman poses at the premiere of “Black Panther” in Los Angeles, California, PHOTO: REUTERS LOS ANGELES: Disney’s “Black Panther” sunk its claws into the top spot once again this weekend at the North American box office, taking an estimated $108 million, industry estimates showed on Sunday. Following a record-shattering opening weekend —raking in $242.2 million — the frenzy to see the 18th entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe continued, bringing total earnings to an astronomical $400 million in just 10 days, according to tracker Exhibitor Relations. Its global take is now more than $700 million. The film has yet to open in China or Japan. Bold, black and beautiful, ‘Black Panther’ hopes for cultural shift It is only the fourth movie ever to make more than $100 million in its second weekend, joining “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” “Jurassic World” and “Marvel’s The Avengers,” according to Disney, which owns Marvel Studios. Directed by Ryan Coogler, “Black Panther” features an almost entirely black cast led by Chadwick Boseman as the first non-white superhero to get his own standalone movie in the franchise. Starring alongside the likes… Read full this story
- Weekend Box Office: All hail the king,
- Black Panther phenomenom rolls onto Netflix Sept. 4
- LeBron James Pegs 'Black Panther's' Ryan Coogler to Produce 'Space Jam' Sequel
- Why Bohemian Rhapsody rocked the box office opening weekend
- She wanted to coach football, but everyone told her no. This spring, Panthers said yes.
- To see Carolina Panthers’ future, you must first understand David Tepper’s past
- NFL Fun Power Rankings, week eight: Cam Newton's Panthers on the hunt and surprise Colts knocking on the door
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- After Cherica Adams’ death, Panther Rae Carruth vanished. Here’s how FBI caught him.
- NFL notebook: Tepper's purchase of Panthers official
'Black Panther' again slays North American box office have 317 words, post on tribune.com.pk at February 26, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.