It isn’t every day you see a sex toy on a billboard, and it’s even more rare you’ll see one in the hands of a person in their seventies. But thanks to Grace and Frankie, the Netflix sitcom starring Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda, that’s exactly what people saw when the show’s third season premiered last year. The series, which centers around two friends who face many challenges while trying to create a vibrator for seniors, has brought to light an interesting real-life question: Where are all the sex toys for older people? Last season followed the unlikely roommates as they conceptualized, prototyped, and focus-grouped the “Ménage à Moi.” It’s a vibrator made for and — perhaps more importantly — marketed to older women, particularly those who have a hard time using traditional models because of their arthritis. Their fictional creation has a soft grip gel sleeve, is lightweight, can be easily repositioned, and even features glow-in-the-dark control buttons. Sounds ideal — except no such thing exists in the real world. There’s no question about it, Grace and Frankie (which returns to Netflix for a fourth season on Jan. 19) is in uncharted sex-positive territory. While sex toys have made… Read full this story
- Meet the woman leading a sex revolution for seniors
- Revealed: How Racism, Meth And Sex Are Combining To Destroy Queer Black Lives
- Legal System practices Catholic "Dangerous Psychology" is Demonic
- Shirley Temple Black obituary
- Is Bernie Sanders the American Version of Jeremy Corbyn? Gulp.
- Attachment parenting: the best way to raise a child – or maternal masochism?
- Introducing Soon-Yi Previn
Where are all the sex toys for older adults? have 262 words, post on mashable.com at January 19, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.