With PUBG version 1.0 out now, you can play the new PUBG Miramar desert map. Even though you could find this map on the test servers, it was a bit frustrating dealing with all the crashes and what not. Now that PUBG version 1.0 is out everyone can play on the new map. There are a couple of new things, things that we love and hate and here we are going to talk about all that. This is the new desert map so the differences are pretty obvious from the get-go. The terrain is pretty dry beside the small portion of the map that has water on it. The regular map that you must be used to by now had plenty of greenery and with version 1.0 out, more foliage and trees have been added to make it much more immersive as compared to before. With the new PUBG Miramar desert map, you will need to adapt and change your playstyle to some extent. The map is more vertical and you will soon realize that having the higher ground will give you a significant advantage. Settlements on this map are pretty far apart and you do not have much cover… Read full this story
- ‘Right to Yelp’: New laws would protect reviewers from lawsuits
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil review: This Ranbir-Anushka film is hard to relate to
- Offers a New Word for Injustice in America, Not a New Way of Thinking
- Honor 9X Pro Review: A noble attempt
- Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- Motorola Moto E (2020) review: Great value at $150
- Motorola Moto G Fast review: Speedy, but not spendy
- PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 review: Power-packed compact laptop
- You are now watching the throne: Samsung Galaxy S III review
PUBG New Miramar Desert Map Review: What Does It Have To Offer? have 297 words, post on segmentnext.com at January 1, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.