Photo-Illustration: Vulture and HBO Before sharing my ten best TV shows of 2017, I am required to run through the standard series of TV list-making caveats so you will know, without a doubt, which ones are the best and most important. First, there is a lot of TV. Even though watching television is my job, I still couldn’t consume all of it even if I stopped speaking to others, eating, drinking, sleeping, or keeping track of all the celebrities being accused of sexual harassment. Also, a few great series that I did watch and love — Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Insecure, and Black-ish, to name a few — will be left off this list simply because it’s capped at ten. (If you want a broader picture, you should also check out the best TV shows list that Matt Zoller Seitz and I added to throughout the year, Matt’s list of TV shows, and my upcoming list of the best new shows of 2017.) Finally, I have ranked this list because that’s what critics generally do. But that part of the process is somewhat arbitrary and based on the exact feelings I was having when I wrote this. Now that we’re clear, enjoy reading… Read full this story
- 25 Best TV Shows (2018) You Should Add to Your Watchlist
- Netflix adding weekly ‘top 10 list’ for BEST TV shows and movies so you don’t spend ages deciding what to watch
- The best TV shows of 2019, so far
- Sky 4K movies and TV shows revealed – all the new Ultra HD goodies coming in August 2018
- Sky 4K movies and TV shows for September 2018 – all the new Ultra HD goodies revealed
- The Witcher Netflix TV Show Will Have Eight Episodes, Might Release in 2020
- Master Chief will be a "lead character" in the Halo TV show – just don’t expect a retread of the games
- Alan Wake TV Show Confirmed To Be In The Works
- Is your favorite TV show canceled? A guide to what's renewed and what's in trouble
- What popular TV show do you secretly think is terrible?
Jen Chaney’s 10 Best TV Shows of 2017 have 335 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 6, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.