0. phoneArena posted on 25 Dec 2017, 06:31 It turned out that not only did the Intel modem consistently underperform in comparison with the Qualcomm one, but there were drastic differences between the X16 on the X, and the X16 of the Android gang. Even when placed in dual-antenna 2×2 MIMO mode to even things out with the iPhone X, the phones downloaded stuff much faster than Apple’s gear, with Pixel 2 taking the lead. In weaker signal scenarios, however, it was the Note 8 and V30’s turn to shine, while at a 4×4 MIMO setup that the iPhone doesn’t support, the Pixel 2 took over with the fastest download speeds again. This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here posted on 25 Dec 2017, 06:49 14 1. Papa_Ji (Posts: 427; Member since: 27 Jun 2016) Note8 is the real king of ALL smartphones until NOTE 9 arrive… posted on 25 Dec 2017, 07:08 5 3. umaru-chan (Posts: 151; Member since: 27 Apr 2017) Get a life moron. posted on 25 Dec 2017, 07:13 10 4. Peacetoall (unregistered) Get a life moron 6. umaru-chan (Posts: 151; Member since: 27 Apr 2017) No phone is… Read full this story
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which phone should you buy?
- New LG V35 ThinQ is a beefed-up version of the LG V30 ThinQ (Updated)
- LG G7 ThinQ vs Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Google can predict when you’ll DIE with 95% accuracy using AI
- LG G7 ThinQ review: A great phone with not-so-intelligent AI
- OnePlus 6 vs Apple iPhone X: can David take on Goliath?
- Camera Shootout: OnePlus 6 vs. LG G7 vs. Pixel 2 XL
- Get your Galaxy Note 9 rumors here
- We asked, you told us: Metal vs Glass, so why did Plastic get you talking?
- Google Lens app vs. Lens in Google Photos: Which is better?
Comments for : Pixel 2 vs iPhone X vs Note 8 vs LG V30 LTE speeds test crowns the Google phone have 272 words, post on www.phonearena.com at December 25, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.