0. phoneArena posted on 25 Dec 2017, 06:31 It turned out that not only did the Intel modem consistently underperform in comparison with the Qualcomm one, but there were drastic differences between the X16 on the X, and the X16 of the Android gang. Even when placed in dual-antenna 2×2 MIMO mode to even things out with the iPhone X, the phones downloaded stuff much faster than Apple’s gear, with Pixel 2 taking the lead. In weaker signal scenarios, however, it was the Note 8 and V30’s turn to shine, while at a 4×4 MIMO setup that the iPhone doesn’t support, the Pixel 2 took over with the fastest download speeds again. This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here posted on 25 Dec 2017, 06:49 14 1. Papa_Ji (Posts: 427; Member since: 27 Jun 2016) Note8 is the real king of ALL smartphones until NOTE 9 arrive… posted on 25 Dec 2017, 07:08 5 3. umaru-chan (Posts: 151; Member since: 27 Apr 2017) Get a life moron. posted on 25 Dec 2017, 07:13 10 4. Peacetoall (unregistered) Get a life moron 6. umaru-chan (Posts: 151; Member since: 27 Apr 2017) No phone is… Read full this story
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XS: Should you upgrade?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 hands-on and first impressions
- Flagship Android smartphones lose their value twice as fast as iPhones
- Vivo V7 Plus Review
- Disney+ reveals EVERY movie and TV show coming for UK launch this month – including Star Wars, Marvel and The Simpsons
- Samsung Galaxy S20 review: just right
- 10 settings to change on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Comments for : Pixel 2 vs iPhone X vs Note 8 vs LG V30 LTE speeds test crowns the Google phone have 233 words, post on www.phonearena.com at December 25, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.