SPECULATION about who will sign up to I’m A Celebrity 2017 is ramping up and Irish viewers can’t wait for the new series to get underway.It can make or break a career, and despite the lack of food and the gruesome tasks, celebs queue up to compete to become King or Queen of the jungle and enjoy a bit of Ant and Dec. Here’s all we know so far…including the start date!I’m A Celebrity 2017 will kick off on Sunday, November 19, 2017 on TV3 – which will once again be the exclusive broadcaster here and it will be shown at the exact same time as ITV.It kicks off at 9pm on Sunday November 19. And 3e will air the Extra Camp series.The show usually runs for three weeks.Campmates are then whittled down with daily eliminations which start after the first week.I’m A Celebrity is a popular reality show that sees 12 celebrities live together in the Australian jungle for around three weeks.They have no luxuries, and compete to be crowned king or queen of the jungle.They have to endure daily Bushtucker Trails, which often consist of being enclosed in small spaces and being showered with bugs – or in the worst… Read full this story
- How old is Rebekah Vardy? I’m A Celebrity 2017 and Loose Women star and wife of Leicester City’s Jamie Vardy
- When does Love Island 2018 start, who’s in the line-up and is Caroline Flack hosting?
- Bellew vs Haye 2: What time does fight start, what TV channel and live stream is it on, and who is on undercard for massive rematch?
- Love Island 2018 start date and time confirmed
- Love Island 2018 details revealed including start date, length and line-up
- Love Island 2018 rumoured contestants
- Celebrity MasterChef 2018 line up revealed
- 2018-2019 TV season: The complete guide to what's canceled, and what's renewed
- A look back at Stevie Nicks' years of excess as she celebrates 70th birthday
- Love Island 2018: When does it start, who are the contestants, and where is it filmed?
When does I’m A Celebrity 2017 start on Irish TV and who is in the line-up? Latest rumours on who is going to the jungle have 334 words, post on www.thesun.ie at November 10, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.