Pa’La has been a long time coming.Claudio Urciuoli is one of the Valley’s most talented chefs, but you have to look all the way back to August 2016 to remember a time when he could be seen in the kitchen, baking bread, gently dressing roasted vegetables and preparing midday meals at Noble Eatery.That’s when the Valley veteran — whose resume includes Prado at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Chris Bianco’s Italian Restaurant and the former Noca — announced he’d be leaving Noble Eatery. The reason: To pursue a partnership with Tortas Paquime’s Omar Alvarez. Their new restaurant, Pa’La, was on track to open before the end of the year.Wrong year, as it turns out.Construction and permitting delays — natch — held up Urciuoli’s new Phoenix home on 24th Street just north of Palm Lane. But if its first few days are any indication, it’s going to be well worth the wait.Pa’La opened on Nov. 27, and it will be immediately familiar to fans of Urciuoli’s work at Noble Eatery. While on the surface, he seems to have picked up right where he left off, Urciuoli will be taking Pa’La in directions he wasn’t able to pursue at Noble.Pa’La’s model is rapidly becoming a standard template here in… Read full this story
- Why you need to check out Madrid’s exciting new restaurant scene
- Yarm's new restaurant opens soon and there's nothing else like it
- With a growing number of good Chinese restaurants, could the Eastside be the next Richmond, B.C.? Here are 33 new restaurant openings outside Seattle.
- Exciting new shop opens in Cabot Circus perfect for Christmas gifts
- New restaurant opens in Greater Manchester
- These are just some of the new restaurants coming to Coventry
- Stacks Healthy Kitchen opens new restaurant in Belfast
- £1.75m B&B and restaurant opens on Belfast's Divis
- Tribal Burger to open new restaurant in Belfast
- New Zealand opens first Irish embassy in preparation for Brexit
One of Phoenix's most exciting new restaurants is now open, and here's a first look have 345 words, post on www.azcentral.com at November 29, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.