Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone today, and investors are getting excited. Shares of Apple are rising, and are trading 0.73% higher in early trading on Tuesday ahead of Apple’s event. Apple’s stock rose on the Monday ahead of the event as well, ending up about 1.81% on the day before the event. Some analysts expect the new phone to spark a “supercycle” of upgrades. Many iPhone owners are still sporting an older model and didn’t upgrade to the iPhone 7 that was announced last year. The iPhone X, as it’s expected to be called, will have a new bezel-less OLED screen, which would be the first major design change since the launch of the larger iPhone 6. At the event on Tuesday, Apple is expected to launch not only the new iPhone X, but an upgrade to the iPhone 7 line that most likely won’t sport the new screen. It’s also expected to announce an update to its Apple Watch and Apple TV products. Many investors are bullish on Apple as of Tuesday. 79.5% of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg rate the company a buy and the remaining analysts are neutral. None of the analysts surveyed rate Apple… Read full this story
- Just one in five trains to run during this week’s rail strikes
- Best Virgin Media broadband deals: Get a FREE 4K TV or massive discount to your bills!
- Heathrow extends passenger cap until end of October half-term
- Cineworld on brink of bankruptcy after Covid slump
- Is the HDB BTO system still relevant? 8 outdated property practices that need to change in Singapore
Apple is announcing a new iPhone today and its stock is rising have 263 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 12, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.