Mercedes has issued a press release about what it has in tow for the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show where it will have an impressive 100 vehicles on display beginning with September 14 until the 24. These will include the world premieres of the S-Class Coupe and Cabriolet in both standard and AMG flavors, along with a new GLC-based compact EQ hydrogen concept and a Smart showcar. They'll share the spotlight at IAA with the X-Class pickup truck while the icing on the cake is going to be the Project One. Also check out: Mercedes-AMG Project One Amazing Tech Details Officially Revealed Mercedes-AMG Project One: Everything We Know No further details have been disclosed about the F1-engined hypercar, but attached to the press release is a render of Mercedes' stand at the show and it seems to be showing the Project One . It's important to point out it won't be the final production model as Mercedes-AMG describes it as being a "near-series study." Even so – and presuming this is actually the real deal – we finally get an idea of how the high-performance machine with four-digit horsepower will look like after only seeing some shadowy teasers and images depicting… Read full this story
- Mercedes-AMG Project One: Jaw-dropping power signals a new era in Mercedes performance
- Mercedes-AMG Project One revealed: the ultimate hypercar?
- Ten Things You Need to Know About the Mercedes-AMG Project One
- Mercedes-AMG Project One hypercar's powertrain revealed
- F1-inspired Mercedes-AMG “Project One” Hypercar Redefines Extreme
- Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Revealed: AMG’s $2.5 Million Halo Hypercar
- Frankfurt 2017: Mercedes-AMG Project One will exceed 350km/h
- Frankfurt 2017: Mercedes-AMG Project One revealed
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG Project One powertrain specs revealed
- Mercedes-AMG Project One could be built in the UK
Is This The Mercedes-AMG Project One? have 282 words, post on www.motor1.com at August 22, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.