The IPL media rights on offer will be for a five-year period. © AFP The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) will release the Invitation to Tender (ITT) for the Indian Premier League (IPL) media rights on July 21 while the last date for bid submission will be August 28. The media rights on offer will be for a five-year period, like it was the case with the title and event rights that went to Vivo and IMF, respectively, for a handsome amount.”The IPL Governing Council at its meeting held on July 11, 2017 evaluated the IPL Media Rights ITT and reconfirmed that the existing BCCI tender process is the best approach, both in terms of absolute transparency and a free and fair price discovery, for the IPL Media Rights,” said BCCI acting secretary Amitabh Choudhary in a statement.”The entities that had purchased the tender documents of the IPL Media Rights, which was earlier scheduled to be held on October 25, 2016, will be provided the tender documents of present IPL Media Rights on its release without any additional cost/charges,” the statement read further.The last date for seeking clarification on the ITT for media rights is August 5… Read full this story
- Mashal Sports issues ITT to auction Pro Kabaddi League media rights
- Sports streaming service DAZN to stop paying rights fees to leagues
- Vivo open to giving away IPL title sponsorship rights
- IPL 2021: BCCI Yet to Finalise Title Sponsorship Deal With Vivo
- IPL 2021: Chris Morris breaks auction record, Vivo back as title sponsor
- Jasprit Bumrah wedding: Did Suryakumar know about his Mumbai Indians teammate dating anchor Sanjana Ganesan?
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians star SuryaKumar Yadav REVEALS how he lost 12 kg in three months
- IND vs ENG: Michael Vaughan feels Mumbai Indians better T20 team than India, Wasim Jaffer hits back
- KKR pace ace Cummins raring to go against Mumbai Indians
- IPL 2021 Title Sponsorship: VIVO Likely to Transfer Title Rights; Dream11, Unacademy in Contention to Replace Chinese Mobile Giants
After Title And Event Rights, Indian Premier League Media Rights Up For Grabs have 318 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 17, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.