It sort of snuck up on us — we’ve been a little busy with a massive project, you see — but E3 2017 is nearly here. As we predicted back in January, this year looks like one of the busiest yet for our favorite genre. So what are we most looking forward to when the doors open in California next week? Well, we’ve got a list for that, in no particular order. The Next Evolution of Gran Turismo Sport GT Sport is a big deal for Sony, and we fully expect the company’s booth at the LA Convention Center to reflect that. Polyphony released the closed beta of the game almost three months ago, and even updated it last week. With players across the globe having spent hours playing that version of the game, we hope to see some genuinely new content on display. With Porsche officially part of the franchise after nearly 20 years, perhaps the 911 GT3 RS will be playable. It may even be joined by some of its Stuttgart stablemates. There are still a few dozen unknowns in GT Sport‘s 140-strong car list, and there’s no reason other marques couldn’t be showcased. Speaking of mysteries, over… Read full this story
- Gal Gadot says she 'can't wait to get back on set' as she shares a makeup-free snap of herself reading a script
- BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Film STOLE Away The Show? VOTE NOW
- Who Won the Tony Awards 2017? 'Dear Evan Hansen,' Ben Platt, Bette Midler, Kevin Kline, Cynthia Nixon and More
- Here Are the 2017 SAG Awards Nominations
- Why do we celebrate Makar Sankranti 2021 on 14th Jan? Why did Bhishma waited for Uttarayan?
- Canberra Liberals commit to slashing elective surgery wait times, reconfigure Canberra Hospital expansion plans
- Huge crowds wait at Heathrow border control as travellers stream back into the UK before stricter restrictions are introduced - amid Cabinet war over whether 'quarantine hotels' will be for Brits or foreigners only
- Netflix has doubled its Black workforce since 2017, but says it still needs to hire more Latinos
- EXCLUSIVE: Armie Hammer flashed frame of lingerie-clad woman waiting on all fours on his Cayman Islands hotel bed and bragged about a hallucinogen not being detected in drug test he was 'required to take to see his children' in bizarre videos
- Katie Price emotionally declares son Harvey 'is not a thing to poke fun at' as she says she is 'proud' of him and feels being a mum to a disabled son is a 'badge of honour'
The Six Things We Can’t Wait to See at E3 2017 have 411 words, post on www.gtplanet.net at June 9, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.