While we were at E3 2017 last week, we got time behind the wheel of some of this year’s most anticipated games. One of these titles was Project CARS 2, shown off in the Bandai booth. On the show’s first full day, we sat down with Slightly Mad Studios for more info on the game. There’s a lot riding on Project CARS 2. Pre-show excitement for the game was arguably the highest in the genre, not least due to an E3 sizzle reel announcing the September 22 release date. In LA, the Slightly Mad Studios team was very bullish about the ways PCARS2 moves the genre forward, and addresses criticisms from the first game. There were numerous jabs at other titles at the show, making the message clear: SMS is proud of its product. Of all the game’s features, however, we’re most excited about PCARS2‘s dynamic track environments and online features. We have simply never seen a game with such a diverse array of track conditions. It’s a big step forward for the entire genre, and if the SMS team can pull it off, it will raise the standard and put other developers on notice. The game’s online features could make it the platform of choice for anyone… Read full this story
- Inside the light-speed race to build a solar-powered commuter car
- Best car brands
- The Surprises and Snubs of the 2017 Golden Globe Nominations
- Lexus Unveils The World’s First Tattooed Car
- British explorer against cable car construction in Vietnam’s Son Doong Cave
- Can't decide between a car or a house? These are some other financial goals to consider
- New AMG Project One hypercar details: 11K rpm, 31K engine life
- Is This The Mercedes-AMG Project One?
- The BMW of tomorrow! Drivers will be able to control their car's dashboard features by LOOKING at it and point to nearby landmarks like restaurants to book a table, concept car suggests
- Car Stereos: Our top picks to fill your drive with vivacity and rhythm
Project CARS 2 E3 2017 Hands-On Impressions have 328 words, post on www.gtplanet.net at June 21, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.