Nokia fans, your wait for the company’s grand comeback in India is about to end. Nokia 6, Nokia 5, Nokia 3, and Nokia 3310 (2017) launch date is likely to be revealed on Monday. Gadgets 360 has received invites for a launch from HMD Global, the company that now owns the Nokia smartphone brand. The invite calls the event “a conversation with Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global”. Like you, we’re hoping the conversation is about Nokia phones. Stay tuned for detailed coverage. Meanwhile, we have some new details about the Nokia 6. A black variant of the smartphone was first unveiled in China and now a silver coloured variant has been spotted on the Yahoo Taiwan online store. The listing mentions that the smartphone has 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, which is different from the variant available in China. Here are other things that made news in the world of technology today. Oppo F3 launched in IndiaOppo has launched a new smartphone in India. Oppo F3 is the company’s latest product that highlights its focus on the selfie camera. This one has a dual selfie camera and is the smaller sibling of the Oppo F3 Plus. The Oppo F3 is up for pre-order right now but it won’t go on… Read full this story
- OPPO F3 Plus with dual-front camera launches in India
- Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL: News, tips, problems, specs and more!
- Google Pixel 2 XL vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Big phones, big prices
- Those new Nokia phones aren't coming to the US... this year at least
- Opinion: Even if you can, you probably shouldn't buy a Google Pixel anymore
- Google Pixel 2 XL vs OnePlus 5T
- UK Deal: Get up to £270 off Google Pixel 2 XL at Carphone Warehouse
- Galaxy A6 is getting the May 2018 security update in India ahead of launch
- Google Pixel Camera Review
- A cheaper Google Pixel 3 may be in the works
Nokia Phones for India, Oppo F3 Launched, Google Pixel Offer, and More: Your 360 Daily have 306 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at May 4, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.