The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra will continue its string of “Harry Potter” shows in 2018, adding three film scores to a series that began last fall with “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”Tickets go on sale to the general public May 9 for live symphony performances of “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,” “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” and “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.”The films starring Daniel Radcliffe will be screened in tandem with the musical performances at Hilbert Circle Theatre.“Goblet of Fire,” released in 2005, was the first “Harry Potter” film to feature a score written by someone other than John Williams. Patrick Doyle composed music to accompany the story’s Triwizard Tournament.The ISO will perform “Goblet of Fire” at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 11 and at 3 p.m. Jan. 14. Here’s the deal: Half-price homes for ambitious artists in Garfield Park Vinyl artist: Indianapolis man gives broken records a brilliant afterlife Nicholas Hooper wrote the scores for “Order of the Phoenix” and “The Half-Blood Prince.” The former story introduced villainous teacher Dolores Umbridge, and the latter story’s score earned a Grammy nomination in the category of best score soundtrack album for a motion picture.The ISO will… Read full this story
- Harry Potter ‘Dark Arts’ light show featuring Voldemort to open at Universal Studios Hollywood and it looks bone-chilling
- New Harry Potter AR game from the creators of Pokémon Go looks magical
- From Take That to Harry Potter, four women reveal what it’s like to be a fangirl
- Harry Potter fans joke Kate Middleton is ‘one of us’ as she wears caped coat that looks like Beauxbatons uniform
- Boyfriend surprises girlfriend with magical Harry Potter-style proposal
- Harry Potter convention DraigCon is coming to Manchester
- Polish Priests Burn ‘Occult’ Objects, Including ‘Harry Potter’ Books (PHOTOS)
- Mum names baby after Game of Thrones, Harry Potter and Star Wars: ‘It’s special to us'
- BGT magician Matt Stirling is secretly a Harry Potter and Star Wars stuntman
- Giant Harry Potter wands to tour UK and Ireland for JK Rowling’s charity
3 ‘Harry Potter’ shows added to symphony schedule have 339 words, post on www.usatoday.com at April 10, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.