The programme featured a wide range of unique songs and dances performed by numerous well-known artists, including Song Thao and Tien Hung, as well as children from the Hanoi Children’s Palace and Hai Phong provincial Children’s Palace, youth union members from the Hanoi College of the Arts and Border Guards’ cultural and artistic troupe. The performances expressed the profound gratitude of Vietnamese people, particularly young people, to the Vietnamese border guards. Over the past, each generation of the Vietnamese border guards have remained vigilant, prepared to fight and ready to sacrifice their lives to protect national border sovereignty and security. In addition, they have been a solid support for people of all ethnicities in the border areas around the country. The arts programme was jointly held by the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the Central Council of the Ho Chi Minh Young Pioneer Organisation, the Border Guard Command and the Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank). On the occasion, the organising board presented 22 scholarships worth VND1 million each and gifts to children of border guards who have gained outstanding achievements in study and moral training. On the same day, the…
- Vietnamese coast guards vs. pirates – P1: A face-to-face encounter
- Border guard force – A shining example of loyalty, endurance, enthusiasm, and vanguard spirit
- Border guard commands work together in border management
- Iran’s Top General Calls Upon Pakistan Army to Free Abducted Border Guards
- 'Chinese border guards were very aggressive'
- Arts programme on way to celebrate President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday
- Immigration as a game: 'Papers, Please' makes you the border guard
- Cross-border love - a photo essay
- Music video honoring Vietnamese kindness hits 1 million views
- Vietnamese people forego Government support, offer it to those in need
Nhandan Newspaper - Arts programme honours Vietnamese border guards have 304 words, post on at March 25, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.