With six titles to its name in the past decade, Sniper Elite 4 arrives as proof that the tactical-stealth series is yet to deteriorate.Standing proudly on the shoulders of its predecessors, Sniper Elite 4 offers the same glimpse through a dusty old scope while perched high above in an abandoned rocky tower. Without any profound changes or additions, Rebellion Developments has managed to refine the same brew of simplistic gameplay mechanics into yet another delicious meal. Take Sniper Elite 4 as the next natural step in the growth of the series which may yet evolve into something outstanding in the future. At present, the new game refuses to deviate from the same path that was walked by previous installments. But that’s for the best and at the end of the day, Sniper Elite 4 guarantees satisfaction in idling back and watching the series’ signature ballistics come into play. The linear level design was abandoned in the past in favor of a fairly open-world setting. With Sniper Elite 4, Rebellion Developments has further stretched the horizon to feature a beautiful Mediterranean countryside of Italy that is larger in comparison to any level in the series so far. Thankfully, the expansive sandbox… Read full this story
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Switch review: Thrilling slice of WWII action, except if you're on the go
- Sniper Elite 4 Review: Should You Load Up Your Rifle?
- 'Sniper Elite 5' development officially announced along with V2 remaster
- Hitler's revenge on Germany
- Wind River review – Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen team up in smartly chilly thriller
- Artes Mundi review – chocolate heads, psychosexual drama and donkey toys
- Rethink by Steven Poole review – zombie ideas and the return of the old
- Russian Ark – review
- Best Graphics Cards for Apex Legends: 14 GPUs Tested
- Google Stadia vs Project xCloud vs PS Now
Sniper Elite 4 Review – Gruesome Anatomy of Hitler have 289 words, post on segmentnext.com at February 13, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.