Every Monday, we send Brendan into the early access hangar with only a spanner and some big ideas. This week, the build-your-own-spaceship battler Galactic Junk League [official site].Let’s see, we’ll strap on an uber cannon there… and another one there… paint this red and this bit black… plop another thruster or two back here… hide the shield generator in this alcove… plaster some armour plating here and here and, oh, here… yes! It looks like my new ship is ready to go. Sharkey the Shite is a giant destroyer-class cannon-platform. He’s not very fast and he turns slower than a bicycle wheel with a stick in it. But he’ll probably be better than my last ship, a rusting block of junk with ten missile batteries stuck to every side. I called that one the Barge of Rats.But when it comes down to it, Sharkey isn’t great in a fight either. He’s got the power and the range but he hasn’t got the speed to get to a fight in good time. I could go back to the menu and try to fix that with more thrusters and less armour… maybe swap out my blink drive for a speed boost? But… Read full this story
- Aaron Judge Is Playing Like a Star. Can He Be Paid Like One?
- New Disney area to immerse parkgoers in a Star Wars story
- 32 things we learned from NFC, AFC Championship Games heading into NFL's Super Bowl LIII
- Couch: The NBA should draft Nick Ward, but reality might send him back to Michigan State
- Unpatriotic Conservatives
- GUY ADAMS: scramble-brained boffins say eggs they're secret killers
- NFL coaches fired: Marvin Lewis out in Cincinnati among those dismissed at season's end
- NFL coaches fired: Marvin Lewis out in Cincinnati, Cardinals dismiss Wilks after one year
Premature Evaluation: Galactic Junk League have 301 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at January 30, 2017. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.