Sports is enjoyed by everyone, participants as well as the spectators! While sports can be a lifestyle for some people, it is a stress buster for a few, leisure for many and entertainment for the enthusiasts. For centuries, the buzz about sports has constantly increased and it is an activity loved by people. The world history of sports has witnessed sports as a media to promote peace and development among countries of diverse backgrounds. The Sports Sector makes significant contribution to the nation’s economy and influences its socio -economic development as well. The Sports Sector in many countries around the world is a leading industry that increases employment opportunities for the citizens and enhances the economy. The industry is inclusive of various sections such as sports tourism, goods manufacturing and retail, equipments and apparels, promotional items, sports infrastructure, management services and sponsorships. The contribution by the sports industry can reach as much as 6 to 7 percent to a nation’s economy. Although India is at an embryonic stage of sporting culture, great developments have taken place in the country over recent period of time. Hosting a few international sporting events, India has become a multi sport nation. The country which… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 31
- Chess plays on while other sports struggle to cope with COVID-19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 1
- India vs Australia: Ex-Pakistan bowler Shoaib Akhtar lauds Team India, says this about Ajinkya Rahane
- Top Amazon India Execs Discuss 2021 Strategy In “The World’s Most Exciting Streaming Market”
- Stuart Broad left 'angry' and England players check lottery tickets! The cricket quotes of 2020
- Google's new Play Store policy making app developers nervous
- Can Julian Assange 'save' Nirav Modi from being extradited?
- Amazon quiz answers for 29th December 2020: Win Carrera Sunglasses
Business Opportunities In Sports In India have 295 words, post on ceoworld.biz at December 8, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.