In separate advisories on Monday, Pilipinas Shell Petroleum, Eastern Petroleum, Phoenix Petroleum, PTT Philippines, Seaoil, Unioil, Flying , and Jetti said they will roll back prices of both gasoline and diesel by 65 centavos. Shell, Seaoil and Flying V will lower kerosene prices by 55 centavos per liter. Petron, Caltex and Total are expected to also adjust their pump prices. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum, Phoenix Petroleum, PTT Philippines, Eastern Petroluem, Unioil and Jetti said they will implement the price changes at 6 a.m. on Tuesday. Seaoil and Flying V said their price adjustments will take effect at 12:01 a.m., also On Tuesday. Department of Energy (DOE) oil monitoring for Metro Manila as of November 8 showed that diesel prices ranged from P26.40 to P29.97 with a common price of P27.30; gasoline from P36.05 to P44.75 with a common price of P42.73; and LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) in P11-kilogram cylinder from P430 to P661. Also the monitoring showed that gasoline had a net increase of P4.69 per liter for the year and diesel had a net hike of P6.63 per liter. LPG had a net decrease of 65 centavos per kilogram, in wake of an increase of P3.79 per kg on November… Read full this story
- Biocomponent requirement could hike price of diesel
- Fuel Direct Gas and Diesel Fuel Additive Saves 40-90 Cents/Gallon
- Is Bio Diesel the Alternate Fuel - Vol 2
- 5 Major Ways to Save Money on Gas
- Gallon of Gas
- Second big petrol price hike in a week looms
- Azerbaijan’s oil production exceeds 1.23 billion dollars in 2019
- SOCAR issues Annual Report on Sustainable Development
- 'Crossing the Atlantic with no fuel:' Can superyachts really go green?
- THE DAY WE SHALL BECOME ILL MERELY ON INHALING AIR
Gas, diesel cheaper by 65 centavos per liter have 276 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at November 14, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.