A month after release, four crew members of the good ship RPS have gathered to discuss their experiences in the vast reaches of No Man’s Sky [official site]. Do those procedural planets and creatures keep the game feeling fresh after hours of play? Do we enjoy collecting minerals to upgrade the laser that helps us to collect more minerals? And are we still going to be playing a hundred years from now, determined to uncover all of this universe’s secrets?Here’s wot we think.Adam: No Man’s Sky has been out for almost an entire month now, which is enough time for the four of us to have seen every single planet in its universe, given our dedication to space exploration. Sadly, I’ve only actually seen three star systems because I spend hours and hours on every single planet and moon that I encounter.I’ve played for around forty hours, all crammed into my first week with the game, and I don’t know if I’ll ever go back. But I really enjoyed those forty hours. How about the rest of you…?John: Look, this had better be important, you’re interrupting my playing No Man’s Sky when I should be working.Adam: Aha! I’m going to… Read full this story
- No Man's Sky Street Date Broken
- Vandersloot Leads Balanced Sky Past Lynx
- Vandersloot Leads Sky To Double OT Win Over Sun
- Series Even 1-1 As Sky Fall Short To Connecticut Sun
- Accused Of Killing 3 Co-Workers, Florida Man Tells Police He Did It Because They Raped Him
- Gary Neville was given brutally honest verdict on his MNF debut by former Man Utd teammate
- Ex-Prem referee wades in on Liverpool v Man City incident - 'everybody expects a red card'
- Paulo Di Canio claims Chelsea were 'wounded' by Man City in Juventus prediction
- Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told he has 'problem' to sort out with two players
- Gary Neville makes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer demand for Man Utd to win Premier League title
RPS Verdict: No Man’s Sky have 333 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.