Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says his platform gives business and government leaders a tremendous ability to “humanize” and appear a lot smaller than their larger than life titles, which is why Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk’s account is one of his favorites on Twitter. Speaking at the Dmexco digital marketing trade show in Cologne, Germany, Dorsey explained why Musk does Twitter right. Dorsey said: “He’s constantly on Twitter, constantly talking about what they are doing – and how he’s feeling about it as well. He’s very open and using it to correct press and if people aren’t focused on the right things. I think he’s a really good model of how to use it well. “He gets into conversation, he loves what he does, he’s a scientist and he geeks out on the platform and he has conversations about this as well.” Dorsey noted when Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ space company Blue Origin announced its latest rocket project, only for Musk to retort that SpaceX had been there and done that years ago. <!– /5908/ Dorsey said: “There are interesting dynamics that occur organically, naturally and it humanizes the entire organization.” Elsewhere in Dorsey’s appearance at Dmexco via video… Read full this story
- Elon Musk uses Twitter 'wisely,' says Tesla's new chair
- Sheryl Crow rescued by Elon Musk over Twitter after Tesla fault
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Admits 'Huge Fail' On Tech Responsibility
- Warren Buffett on Elon Musk: "I just don't see the necessity to communicate"
- Cave rescuer fires back at Elon Musk’s defense of `pedo-guy’ remark
- A team of scientists linked to Elon Musk appear to be making progress putting chips into brains
- Elon Musk’s compensation at least 40,000 times bigger than median Tesla worker: report
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk ordered to tell judge why he's not in contempt
- Elon Musk posted 2 spectacular videos of Space X's new rocket engine firing for the first time
- Elon Musk and Justin Roiland Host PewDiePie’s Meme Review
Jack Dorsey explained why Elon Musk has one of the best Twitter accounts have 327 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 15, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.