Supposedly “an exceptional travel and savings program offered by the most recognized hotel brand in the hospitality industry”, Hilton Select entitles you as a member to special benefits designed to deliver cash back and savings — whether you are at home or traveling. As a member, you receive discounts on rental cars and cruises in addition to significant savings on dining, entertainment and “so much more”……but is this “exceptional travel and savings program” really worth joining as a member?For an annual membership fee of $399.00 per year, you are entitled to the following benefits:Cash back of five percent at participating hotels in top travel destinations in the United States — This is paid on a quarterly basis; and that is not the only restriction or disadvantage. Please refer to the summary of this article for more details.Bonus 5,000 Hilton HHonors points — This benefit will not exactly seal the deal; but it is supposedly better than nothing.All of the benefits of Hilton HHonors — Anyone can become a member of Hilton HHonors free of charge simply by signing up without having to pay for Hilton Select; so this tangible benefit listed here is nebulous at best.Cash back of five percent on car rentals and cruises — The car rentals and cruises discount of five percent is absolutely… Read full this story
- Mother-of-two who gave up spending for a YEAR reveals how her family saved £25,000 in a bid to raise the funds for their first home
- What to do with our money
- 5 must-have loyalty programs for today's millennials
- Travel bloggers self-isolating inside their three-storey Balinese mansion due to coronavirus are slammed for 'bragging' about their luxurious living situation
- Coronavirus: Is the EU's Erasmus program under threat?
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s inaccurate boasts on China travel ban
- Coronavirus will transform UK work and travel, says AA
- Eva Speakman begs government to 'save abused women locked in with their partners' - and warns that perpetrators will use isolation as a 'tool of control'
- What is Pelosi's Coronavirus Committee? Why Overseeing COVID-19 Money Will be Met with Hurdles
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson has coronavirus as Scott Morrison issues new quarantine rules for travellers
Hilton Select: An Exception Travel and Savings Program — Or a Waste of Your Money and Time? have 351 words, post on insideflyer.com at September 17, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.