Stellaris has accosted the RPS clan with its sci-fi strategy and alien-on-alien diplomacy. Adam thinks it is an elegant and joyful strategy and story-making machine, while Alec thinks its menus are annoying and John reckons it’s nothing but inaccessible gubbins. Now, we are unleashing Brendan into this political maelstrom, where he will assume the role of an all-loving ‘father’ race of robot Overseers. What could possibly go wrong?We are the Unboxed. An individualistic, long-living robo-sect of militant conservationists who adore everything. If you don’t let us love you, we will murder your entire family.I’m playing Stellaris as a Synthetic with the use of this lovely mod. Normally, robots are just hardworking (occasionally rebellious) machines you can use to populate inhospitable planets. But we Unboxed are different. Every five years we elect a new leader – the ‘Rebooter’. We have no need to grow food on our planets and we reproduce by “manually” building new robots. We are basically Skynet except we’re lovely.We’re also super-conservationists. And we are on a mission to find Earth. Not to destroy it, but to visit humanity and “uplift” them. To bring them into the interstellar community and see them blossom into the gentle, space-exploring utopians… Read full this story
- 'Pacific Rim Uprising' is as soulless as the robots fighting the monsters
- The Bluedot music and science festival offers a winning formula for family fun
- Say Something Nice: THE STEPFORD WIVES (2004)
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Review: 2.09 “Project Daedalus”
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Explained By a First-Time Marvel Viewer
- Scientists may have discovered a whole new class of black holes smaller than any known before in the universe
- Building A Colony: Unconventional Family Units In ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
- Apple's Big TV Push: A Comprehensive Guide to All Its Programming (So Far)
- 'Star Trek': How 'Short Treks' Sets Up 'Discovery' Season 2
- Who Could Be Marvel's Next Big Villain After 'Avengers: Endgame?
Sol Searching: Being A Galactic Robot Dad In Stellaris have 313 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at June 13, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.