Now that Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential candidate, Stephen Colbert decided to give Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton some campaign advice for the general election on Thursday’s “Late Show.” It’s no secret that the Republican party has been divided in its support of Trump. So Clinton wants to bring some of those anti-Trump Republicans to her side. “[Hillary Clinton] figures she can pick up some votes, because no GOP candidate has been so reviled by the establishment since their 1884 nominee, Tub-o-beef-tallow-in-a-top-hat. She’s appealing to what’s called ‘thoughtful Republicans.’ So that would be people who want to repeal gay marriage with a nice, handwritten note.” Colbert decided to give Clinton a hand in a segment called “Just the Tip: Courting Republicans Edition.” Colbert presented four ways to win over disgruntled Republicans. One of Colbert’s tips, for example, is about how to behave when approaching them. “Don’t yell – they’ll say you sound shrill. But don’t be too calm – they’ll say you’re an ice queen. Other than that, just be yourself!” he said. The rest of the tips deal with focusing on mutual anger with Bill Clinton, and annoyance with Ted Cruz and Barack Obama. Watch the segment below:
- Howard Stern: Trump Really Wanted Hillary Clinton to Win
- Kellyanne Conway Bad-Mouths Hillary Clinton for What Donald Trump Does Every Chance He Gets
- Here we go: Hillary Clinton calls half of Trump supporters 'basket of deplorables'
- Hillary Clinton just destroyed Donald Trump’s paranoid idea that the election is rigged
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Will Attend Donald Trump’s Inauguration
- Hillary Clinton absolutely drags Donald Trump in a 21-part Snapchat blitz
- Hillary Clinton is shredding Donald Trump on Snapchat over recent Trump University revelations
- President Obama just gave one of his fieriest anti-Trump speeches ever
- Feminist Stephen Colbert Gave Himself a Master's in Women's Studies
- Anti-Trump Republicans Run Excessively Lame Ad Begging Him Not to Fire Mueller
Stephen Colbert gave Hillary Clinton some advice on winning over anti-Trump Republicans have 327 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at May 6, 2016. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.