NEW DELHI: TVS Motor Company today reported 14 per cent increase in total sales at 2,74,622 units in October. The Chennai-based company had sold 2,41,044 units in the same month last year. Total two-wheeler sales for the month grew 14 per cent to 2,64,112 units as against 2,31,990 units in October 2014, TVS Motor Company said in a statement. Motorcycle sales increased 17 per cent to 1,06,175 units last month compared with 90,779 units in the corresponding month a year ago. Scooter sales grew 30 per cent to 91,430 units in October 2015 as against 70,571 units in the corresponding month last year. Exports last month jumped 20 per cent to 41,682 units, compared to 34,855 units in the corresponding month a year ago.
- Portland metro home sales climb in October
- China auto sales fall in October, deepening slump
- Purchases of existing homes rise in October
- U.S. home sales rise 1.4 percent in October
- US home sales rise 1.4 percent, snap a 6-month losing streak
- US existing-home sales rise for first time in seven months
- Houston home sales rebound in October
- In a world of 'megadealers,' Mullane Motors sale signals industry changes
- Week in review: Cat ferry has best year as it plans to leave; home sales strong in October
- U.S. pending home sales down in October
TVS Motor sales rise 14% in October have 204 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 2, 2015. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.