PES 2015’s debut on the new generation of hardware serves as the perfect antidote to fans who lost faith during the previous console switchover. The FIFA juggernaut has rolled on well beyond the point Konami’s series could last count itself holder of virtual football’s Ballon d’Or. Dedicated players have converted, and an entire generation has moved on to EA Sports’ series. PES 2015, however, storms onto the pitch, flag in tow, ready to go full Souness on its major rival. It’s important to start by dispelling the myth that PES offers arcade action as opposed to FIFA’s simulation. The latter’s superior presentation – amplified by this year’s official Barclays Premier League overlay and accurate facial scans – is often used to justify the notion that FIFA plays a realistic game of football. Head onto the pitch and this isn’t quite true. EA Sports’ latest offering is hamstrung with constant goals from kick-off, ridiculous penalty calls and shifts of momentum which make Sergio Aguero’s last-ditch title winner against QPR appear tame. Perhaps its the increasing significance of Ultimate Team that accounts for FIFA’s increasing flair for dramatics, but even as it introduces its own myClub, PES 2015 is a pleasant reminder… Read full this story
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019,Yakuza Kiwami 2, and More Games Releasing in August 2018
- US women counter soccer federation’s assertions on pay
- Review: Watlington Players' Flint Street Nativity
- MUSIC REVIEW: Fearless new electronic trailblazer makes a statement
- Mercedes-Benz GLE review: soccer mom soft-roader returns to rule the school run
- Latest: Calls for sanctions to be reviewed following assault of referee in Offaly
- OnePlus 7T Pro Review
- Alphonso Davies is the face of Canadian men’s soccer — and he’s just getting started
- Xiaomi Mi A2 vs Redmi Note 5 Pro: Which One's Best Suited to Your Needs?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro vs Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 (6GB): Which One Should You Buy?
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 review have 313 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 10, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.