Ever do something amazing in a game and wish you could share the clip with the world (or at least Facebook)? Well, thanks to a plethora of built-in tools and software designed to record gameplay, it’s easier than ever before. Read on for Kotaku’s (mostly) definitive guide to capturing gameplay video on your consoles, PC, or even a Mac! We often get asked how to capture and share clips either for YouTube or for our Highlight Reel feature. During the last console generation, players had to use external devices to capture gameplay video. Now the latest round of consoles (well, two of them) have built-in video capture and streaming functions, but even those can cause some hassles if you want to upload your video to YouTube instead of OneDrive or Facebook. Advertisement Since I’ll be covering a variety of products and applications, this post will focus on the basics of each. I’ll get more detailed with the consoles since those will be the most commonly used. Let’s get started! Useful Video Terms Whether you’re shopping for a video capture device, trying to get video from one program to work with another, or any number of other situations, these terms might… Read full this story
- FIFA 19 demo: How to download the game on PS4 and Xbox One
- FIFA 19: EA Sports releases first update for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- FIFA 19 demo details: How to download on PS4 and Xbox One
- Scots commentator Derek Rae and Arsenal legend Lee Dixon to feature on new FIFA 19 game
- 'Carmageddon' comes to PS4 and Xbox One this year
- 'GTA Online' Freemode update adds wild events next week
- PS4 News: EA Announces FIFA 19 PS4 Esports Tournament
- Forza Motorsport 7 Is the Best Console Racing Game We’ve Played
- Fallout76 News: New update available before the final BETA sessions, Here's what has changed.
- FIFA 19 Player Ratings: Top 10 Strikers in the Game
How To Capture Video Game Footage On PS4, Xbox One, PC And Mac [UPDATE] have 311 words, post on kotaku.com at November 18, 2014. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.